OSHA Manual for Dental & Healthcare Providers
- 2020 OSHA Manual for Dental & Healthcare Providers (hardback binder for training and reference)
- 2020 “Do-it-Yourself” Documentation Kit for mandated safety plans (welcome kit- USB flash drive)
- OSHA training resources including a written test, outline, supplemental training videos and more (USB flash drive)
- 4 years of technical and consulting support plus free annual updates
- Regulations and Standards Manual (hardcopy)
- Safety Policies and Forms (USB flash drive)
- Training Outline and Test (USB flash drive)
- Resource (USB flash drive)
- Posters and Labels (USB flash drive)
- OSHA booklets for beginners (USB flash drive)
- 4 years of support and update
- Free Shipping
This OSHA Manual for Dental & Healthcare Providers includes critical OSHA information for your facility’s training and compliance program. It’s simple, comprehensive and current. There are easy to follow diagrams / templates for OSHA standards for dental and medical facilities, free biohazard/chemical hazard labels, job safety posters and OSHA Booklets are also included with this order!
The Documentation Kit for Dental & Healthcare Providers includes all the mandated safety plans and OSHA forms that your facility needs for compliance. Fill out the blank spaces and customize your safety plan to work for you. The documentation kit is in word format needed to customize your facility’s safety plans will be included in a welcome (resources) USB flash drive. The plans are prepared based on model plans published by OSHA and CDC.
OSHA Review Test: We will also include a copy of an OSHA test with your order. The test has seventy-five questions taken from the manual for testing your staff on their knowledge of OSHA questions. A certificate of completion for training is provided (on demand).
OSHA for Beginners: Free OSHA booklets on basic OSHA information for staff not familiar with OSHA.
OSHA Booklets are included with your OSHA Manual order:
- OSH Act (OSHA 2001 – 2003)
- OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 Forms (OSHA 300 – 2003)
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records (OSHA 3110 – 2001)
- Guidelines for Preventing Workplace Violence for Health Care and Social Service Workers (OSHA 3148 – 2004)
- Hazard Communication Guidelines for Compliance (OSHA 3111)
- How to Plan for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuations (OSHA 3088 – 2001)
- CDC Guidelines for Hepatitis B Immunizations
- Document on Waste Anesthetic Gases
- Complimentary OSHA Booklets for state programs like California, North Carolina, Kentucky, etc.
- And more
OSHA Videos: Free access to OSHA video resources will be provided to customers purchasing this manual.
OSHA safety posters, biohazard and chemical hazard (GHS) labels are included.
Service Support: Included in this product is 4 years of technical and consulting support as well as annual updates. Service support begins the date of purchase. Updates are available each calendar year and are sent automatically to your email. No additional purchase necessary for a 4-year period!
Important Information Regarding MSDS/SDS for Customers: Employers must be aware that all MSDS sheets that are also known as Safety Data Sheets (SDS) must be specific to the manufacturer who prepared the chemical and contain the contact information for the “responsible” party. The identity on the label of the chemical must be cross referenced to the MSDS. Merely having MSDS/SDS information from other sources does not meet OSHA standard if it is not from the manufacturer or supplier.