The online Child and Babysitting Safety (CABS) program gives teenagers and young adults everything they need to know for safe and successful babysitting. From getting started with a business, to working with parents and children, to key safety, caregiving, and first aid tips, the CABS vlogger-style video makes learning fun.
The Child and Babysitting Safety (CABS) program is a 2 part blended course:
Part 1 is completed online and knocks out the majority of the course.
Part 2 is an in person skills session that must be completed for certification (price includes skill check).
Course Topics Include
- Babysitting as a business
- Safety and injury prevention guidelines and best practices
- Leadership strategies to build confidence when responding to conflict
- Tips on age-appropriate play
- How to build rapport and stay engaged with children
- Basic caregiving skills such as feeding, burping, diapering, and safe sleep practices
- Basic first aid for common incident
Here is a DEMO video: