CPR and AED with Remote Skills Verification
Yes, CPR certification using video assistance
The ultimate in social distancing teaching
CPR and AED
CPR and AED is designed specifically for laypeople and is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting. This extremely flexible program will help prepare people to respond to a cardiac arrest and choking. This program conforms to the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC.
- 2 year CPR and AED certification from the American Health and Safety Institute
- Online training course with access to digital book
- Remove Skills Verification including loaner equipment
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
Individuals who are not healthcare providers or professional rescuers but desire or are required to be certified in CPR and the use of an AED.
What is Remote Skills Verification?
Our fully integrated Remote Skills Verification (RSV) portal allows students to learn at their own pace and demonstrate required hands-on skills in a live, online setting.
- First, the student completes the online portion of the training course, which is included in the package price
- Then, they’ll complete a remote, hands-on skills verification session with an instructor.
For the remote hands on-skills verification session, Nine Lives CPR will ship you a Preston Ultra Lite manikin and training supply kit. The loaner equipment will also include a return label. The student or business will return the loaner training materials before receiving their digital certification card.
Here are some additional key points to keep in mind with the RSV platform:
- RSV is designed for a 1:1 student-to-instructor ratio.
- The student will need access to a computer or tablet that has a webcam, along with the equipment from the training package