Whooohooo!! Nine Lives CPR & Continuing Education is so excited to announce we will re-open on May 15!! Many additional protocols have been put into place to ensure that everyone is safe moving forward. We look forward to getting back to what we do best!
Nine Lives CPR & Continuing Education offers courses On- Site , Online , and our Partnering Locations throughout South Carolina. Professional Continuing Education Credits can be Obtained through the AGD & CAPCE.
New Re- Opening Protocols :
- Class sizes will be limited according to current social distancing recommendations.
- Students will not share dummies to ensure that proper disinfection is completed before the next student skill check.
- No use of pocket mask for rescue breaths
- 1 and 2 person CPR skill checks preformed with protective face mask on instructor and student. Disposable face mask will be provided due to availability. *strongly recommended to bring your own*
- Students will be provided with hand sanitizer and it must be used entering the rooms, before/ after skill check.
- Disposable gloves will be provided depending upon availability.
- Students are asked to bring their own pens
Click here for : Current Scheduled Courses
American Safety and Health Institute Courses
- Basic Life Support (2 year certification)
- Basic First Aid (2 year certification)
- Wilderness First Aid (2 year certification)
- OSHA Blood-borne Pathogens (1 year certification/ offered online only)
Dental Courses & Services
- HIPAA Compliance Yearly Update (2CEUs)
- OSHA Infection Control Yearly Update . *COVID-19 recommendations will be directed to the CDC, ADA and Current Government/ Board Recommendations. When OSHA publishes their new official guidelines, we will update our course. We presume that this will be January 2021*
- OSHA & HIPPA Compliance Audits. (Includes : On-site Risk Assessment , Audit , and Completed Customized Office Manuals). Free Quote Email: [email protected] for more information.
For more information regarding the latest COVID recommendations please visit: