American Health and Safety Institute Training CenterNine Lives CPR is an American Safety & Health Institute Approved Training Center based out of Charleston, SC.

We offer fun interactive courses tailored to fit your needs.

All of our courses adhere to current American Heart Association, OSHA, and HIPAA guidelines.

Need Continuing Education Credits? Nine Lives CPR is an approved Continuing Education Provider though the Academy of General Dentistry.  We have a variety of CE courses available!

 

Check out our list of scheduled courses in your area below.

Don’t see a date below that works for you? Contact us and we will work hard to schedule a class that meets your needs.

In addition, we can even bring our courses to your location (5 Students Minimum). We currently provide training onsite throughout the state of South Carolina!

Schedule any of our onsite combination courses and we will bring breakfast or lunch!

 

 

Don't be a dummy, Get certified!

Does your office need help with OSHA or HIPAA training?

Upcoming Courses

Check out our Blog:

Heart Healthy Foods

Heart Healthy Foods

What if I told you that was only 20% of the equation to a happy healthy and strong heart?The other 80% of the equation comes from our nutrition so what we put into our bodies each and every day. Your nutrition plays a vital role in the health of your heart and it can...

Heart Healthy Exercise

Heart Healthy Exercise

We focus so often on learning the basics to keep someone else safe like CPR training, but what can we do to keep our own hearts healthy and happy so we won't need CPR one day.Heart healthy exercises range from a variety of different outlets but are lumped into two...

World Heart Day!

World Heart Day!

World Heart Day is celebrated every year on 9/29. This year we're asking people around the world to make a promise ... for my heart, for your heart, for all our hearts! A promise as an individual to cook and eat more healthily, to do more exercise and encourage your...

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This